Monday, September 28, 2009

P.S.

There a few things on my blog that need updating, but now is not the time: i.e. I'm no longer reading that book. Hell, I'm not reading anything leisurely, but I sure will post my assigned reading from class :)

Furthermore, it's been a while since I've had some love from ya'll. Then again, it's been a while since ya'll have gotten some love from me huh?

Well, here I am. Signed. Sealed. Delivered. I'm yours.

That little section on the right that says "Tell Me All About It", let's make use of it shall we? I'm sure there's still someone out there checking up on me.

Random pieces of info that you may OR may not like to know (while I'm at it):
-took the practice LSAT's today, scored a 149 (the average is 150)
-earlier this week I interviewed with Campus Philly for an internship opportunity this semester (that's who I wrote the Ecstatic Tour review for)
-applied for a night job just to keep some change in my pocket (heard back from them but we're having trouble scheduling an interview time)
-met up with Babel (my poetry collective) for the first time this school year and shared poetry we've written over the summer. that was so good for my soul. we ordered shirts, and you'll be seeing them next week when I get them from the meeting.
-and I've learned that I prefer to be busy. Idle time leaves me feeling like a waste. I might as well put this lack of sleep to good use. Just think, I could've been making some type of hourly wage while typing this.
Thas' All,
B

1 comment:

  1. I think you might find out new podcast on the LSAT helpful. Are you taking the test in Dec.?

    www.lawschoolpodcaster.com

    ReplyDelete