Friday, August 22, 2008

Had to Laugh Out of Frustration

I don't even know what I was planning to write about anymore. Grandma's have that effect. Here I am - frustrated beyond reason- and on the phone with my grammy.

She says, "Oh yeah, you're one of a kind! My coworkers were looking at some site online telling you how many people in the world share your name, and as told by the sight- you're the only 'B Harg.' I knew you were one of a kind!"

How can you not smile at that? Nonetheless, we're off the phone now and I'm reminded that I'm still frustrated. My father has been dancing around the little bit of tuition he has to pay as if it's not my education we're talking about, I still haven't packed my stuff up for school, I'm always tired, the sky is falling... yadda yadda yadda. I really don't feel like complaining. Weird, much? I just needed to write... breathe a little bit... let off some random steam the best way I know how.

I'm done. Oh yeah, looking at the number of post I have in August made me realize that I really let you guys down. Sorry loves. However, "this blog is a documentation of my exploration towards affecting the world with my words, accompanied by the daily hang ups that occur on this journery" [as written in the blog's main picture- top and center] so this is the result of those hang ups. Deal with it, but don't leave me. I have detachment issues, k?

A mess, I know. Last but not least- I've got a new song to suit my fancy... I heard it playing behind some scene in some show or movie (clearly, I don't remember). So folks-here you have it:


Smiling Anyhow,
B

2 comments:

  1. well i just found u maam

    writye when u feel, write what u feel

    anywho
    hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

    rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...at least you have writing as a second breath of fresh air...to turn to when things get a little hectic. i have to remind myself to do the same and to just write it out instead of shout it out or cry it out. keep it up girl...

    The "satisfied reader",

    Bee Dee

    ReplyDelete