Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mommy, Wow!

... I'm a big kid now.

Seriously though, (this is an update post) my grandma got me a job in the Toyota dealership until school starts back up. Being there reminded me that I'm still a wee bit green behind the ears... Yes, I was clicking around in my black Madden heels and corporate attire, but I definitely jumped down the stairs and slid down the side rails on the steps. Don't ask me why this was so refreshing. I don't know how people who do clerical work all day stay focused. I was filing invoices by increasing numeric order, and my head almost fell into my lap.

Lastly, I performed two poems last night at Wine Up. Shana (*shouties) recorded one of the poems, and you will be seeing it soon. It's the most recent thing I've written, and it's titled Labor Pains. Whatcha think about that? I also performed the piece I wrote in dedication to my mom. Lovo took some pics (of me crying on stage -for the 2nd time, might I add- like a wimp), so if I ever see them and am actually alright with them- you'll see them too. I'm sure you'll see them either way.

Might Wanna Rap-But She'll Make You Sing,
B

p.s. A certain someone cut their tresses, it looks fly as shhhh... and you guys don't know who I'm talking about. "If I was you I'd hate me too" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment