Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'd Rather Go Blind

I've heard a lot of negative feedback in regards to Cadillac Records, specifically about the role Beyonce played. Whatever the case, the way she records songs with tears in her eyes when performing always get to me. I swear it does.

I don't know how long you've been with me, but remember the hassle I went through trying to post her singing Listen in Dreamgirls? If you don't care to catch Cadillac Records, just peep these two performances. If you're pressed for time or impatient, just view the last one.


Hit You In the Heart, Don't It?
B

p.s. I felt the first one, but when listening to the second one-when she says "I'd rather go blind than to see you walk away," it really got to me. I was sitting there like-love is a powerful mess. That feeling is all too real.

O yeah, Happy Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment