Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FYI

I refreshed my blog roll. If their last post read "1 month ago" (or more), they have been removed. Meaning: don't waste your time trying to find them. Also meaning, Lauren-you need to write something asap. Oh, and I realize that Lovo was not deleted, but he is a wonderful writer/photographer and whenever he does decide to post something again, I'd like my blog to be a reflection of such.

Random lateness:
Why didn't anyone tell me about Alicia Keys "Like You'll Never See Me Again" video? I saw that sometime last week and was way impressed. You couldn't tell me I wasn't in the movie theater, and I was surely about to let a tear fall. So, I'm posting it. And if you've seen it already, watch it again. For me. Please.


Cinematic,
B

“For all we know,
We may never meet again.
Before you go, make this moment sweet again.
We won’t say goodnight until the last minute.
I’ll hold out my hand and my heart will be in it.

For all we know this may only be a dream.
We come and we go like the ripples of a stream.
So love me, love me tonight. Tomorrow was made for some.
Tomorrow may never come,
For all we know.”

Rebecca McFadden, Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment