Tuesday, September 9, 2008

INTRODUCING... Labor Pains

For readers who weren't with me last school year, if you see "INTRODUCING" in the title of a post, than you can be sure one of my poetry performances will be displayed. It's been a while since I was able to put that in the title. A bit hype? I am. I performed and recorded some things over the summer but either wasn't able to upload them from my camera or they were recorded on someone else's camera and they never uploaded them... to those people, thank you. You suck at life.

:) Just kidding

Anywho, this was written towards the end of the summer, and it's recorded sideways. As usual, I tried to correct that issue but my attempt was not met with success. Sorry. Check it out though. Give me feedback. I'd say my writing and performance has grown, but you may think otherwise. You're entitled-share your thoughts.


Labor Pains on Vimeo.


Feels So Good,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment