Monday, September 22, 2008

Let's Be Clear, He is From Largo


It's been a while since I've updated you on the happenings of Largo's finest- Sock THE Rapper!(And it's no longer a blog related opinion, he's very much making a fact out of this statement)

Seriously though, if you ever doubted him, it's about time you switch sides and become a believer. The moves he's making are what most consider major. Am I proud? Duh. Who wouldn't be? You (SHOULD) always want those in your circle to succeed. I know I do ::cough, cough:: Hi, haters!

I know, I know... I'm talking too much. What's he doing? Well, for starters he's opening for Wale at Temple's Swagger vs. Style Fashion Show (Tuesday, the 23rd). However, as said by him, this is a "warm up". Some of you might try and play it like Wale is basic since less-informed ones outside of the DMV area aren't as familiar with him. Nonetheless, all is well. He did say it's a warm up. Why? Because, on Friday, the 26th- yours truly will be opening for Nas at Temple's Homecoming Concert. No, I didn't make a typo. You read correctly. He's opening for "Mr. Don't You Wanna Be A Nigga Too".

And since promotion's going so well, let me add that Isaiah Little, the designer of Black Cloud, will have some of his fall designs featured in the fashion show mentioned above.

Too Much,
B


As Jay said: "It's a money marathon. If you coming, come on... "

1 comment:

  1. You're so fortunate to be around such wonderful, vibrant, soulful activity.

    ReplyDelete