Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Man o' Man

I am posting this from my phone so forgive the grammatical errors and lack of 'eye catchy'ness. Anywho...

I have pink eye.
I have been sick for going on 2 weeks and will NEVER lie about being sick to my professors again.
I maybe.. sort of.. kinda miss 'them'.

On with the program: I have been lacking in the stimulating conversations department. Initially, I felt that it was like the condaments on a good meal...if I got it, that's nice but if not I could make due. I was wrong. It's really more of an entree. It's not most important, but it's needed for completion. With that being said:

Someone stimulate me. Please. If intellectual conversations make you break out in sweat or you're one of those who don't like to 'think too hard' (whatever that means)... you need not apply. Sidenote: I am not opposed to a specific person. I will converse with just about anyone, long as it's worth my while. I had a good convo with the BFF (marsha, marsha, marsha) , wasn't a big suprise-but the convo went deeper than I thought. Just a sidenote.

I can't sign in my trademark color from my phone,
B


*I'm at a comp now, fixed that ^

No comments:

Post a Comment