Thursday, February 14, 2008

Be The Success Story You've Dreamed About (Happy V-day!)

I've been walking around campus snapping pictures like a mad woman for some reason. Really, it's because the little things I've seen lately have been inspiring. So, as usual, I'm sharing with you. The moral of these pictures is:
"Success is tangible. Don't wait for fame."
(Pharrel Williams)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Last but not least, my favorite.
Photobucket

&& on a more shallow tip (this clearly wasn't taken by me):
"Fuck rich. Let's get wealthy."
(Hovito Baby- conveniently in the pic below)

Photobucket

Successful by my Own Admission,
B

ps- Happy Valentines Day!
pps- I'm no longer signing off "Contentment is Key". It will change depending upon the day, mood, and need for creativity. Nonetheless, Contentment is ALWAYS key.

2 comments:

  1. I always end up reading your blogs just when I need positivity in my life.

    Perfect timing, thanks

    -Chucked Deuce-
    Be

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Speaking of billboards. You guys should check out the most amazing franchise company I've ever seen. Billboard Connection (http://www.billboardconnection.com)

    They are a franchise and are looking to recruit franchisees Their revenue model is amazing!

    Sincerely,

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete