Monday, February 11, 2008

Midnight Ranting

Photobucket
Dear Reader,
I have assumed the political position of Democrat.. by default.. I guess. I mean, this is the first year that I have the chance to vote. Excited much? I am, you don't know how "grown" I felt when being questioned on whether or not I wanted to register to vote while upgrading my license at the DMV. Really. Whatever the case, I never paid too much attention to politics. The hostility I hold towards Bush was a learned behavior, and I couldn't really tell you why I'm a Democrat (beyond the fact that my grandmother is, and I think she knows everything- however, she may not be a declared democrat herself).

Anywho, I don't know which Democratic candidate I will be voting for, and I don't even know who the Republican candidates are. Sad but true. I want to make an informed decision though, and I want to take advantage of my effect (regardless of how minor others may think it is) on the government under which I live. So, yeah, that's about it. I don't know what I'm doing, BUT you bes' believe I'm doing something. What about you?

Contentment is Key, (your uninformed blogger)
B

No comments:

Post a Comment