Thursday, July 17, 2008

Let's Have a Quickie

Just felt like writing.. have a few poems running around in my head that haven't turned into something concrete yet. I found out today that some abortion clinics give student discounts. Why am I bothered by that? If you get the chance, watch the movie Talk to Me about the radio personality Petey Green (a true story). It takes place during the time MLK was assassinated. Can you imagine? Oh yeah, I didn't get the internship.
No worries... God has something else planned for me. Anywho, I'm taking myself on a date to Wine-Up to get in some good poetry, so this is where my rant ends.

Kisses!
B

1 comment:

  1. It's all good in the hood dollface, you know u looked fly in blue at the interview anyway! That movie is the shiz and btw where's my shirt??

    PS Mommy loves you!

    ReplyDelete