Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Only Man I Can Depend On

...You are the only one
that's patient when I fall.
Your angel's come to save me
every time I call
.
You don't laugh at me
when I make mistakes and cry.
You're not like man.
You understand me.
See people change;
One day they don't like you,
the next they do.
I wish that everyone
could love me just like you.
So here I am- this sinful man,
peace won't allow.
I was wondering can you hold me now?

...To every broken person
that may hear this song.
To every boy or girl
that feels their smile is gone.
I know exactly how it feels
to lay in the bed at night,
and cry... and cry.
But don't you worry,
God is faithful and He cares
about the tears you drop
and the pain you feel-He's there.
When you are weak
that's when He's strong,
even though you don't know how.
God can and he will hold you know.


Finding comfort in the man most worthy of my attention,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment