Thursday, March 6, 2008

What You Miss by Being A Christian


I make a habit to grab the pamphlets I see people passing out on the street, because they're normally religion oriented, and I like to see how other religions are represented or misrepresented. I was on my way to my first class, and a woman gave me two small pamphlets. The first pamphlet was the one pictured above. Needless to say, it caught my attention. Here I am, a Christian, thinking "What in t he world could you mean- what you miss by being a Christian!?" I flipped it open, saw the world Hell, and just said duh to myself. Too quick to react, too slow to listen. What else is new? Anywho, this put a smile on my face. Just sharing the joy.

Their other pamphlets or tracts can be found at the Fellowship Tract League website.

We Just Might be Okay After All,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment