Monday, March 24, 2008

INTRODUCING... Untitled/Home of the Free

Hey you guys! This is the performance from last week where I was asked to do the introduction. I was hype. So what. Secondly, I truly appreciate the feedback on "A Double Minded Man..." I really wanted to know how others felt about that since it definitely threw me for a loop. Something a few pointed out that I didn't even take note of: the woman's approach. She definitely didn't step to the man in love. Anywho, without further ado:

*And again, it's sideways.
I tried to rotate it this time.. again. I really did.
However: If I rotate it on Windows Media Maker,
it won't upload without errors.
As usual, it be like that sometimes.

Feeling good-Feeling great,
B

ps: After the show- the host, Ariana, (*shouties) offered to help me work on my performances. Again, I was oober excited. She said I did very well for someone who was new to spoken word and with a few more things, I could be outstanding. We're going to work in a room with mirrored walls so I can see myself entirely when performing. I'll let ya'll know how that goes. Random: I FINALLY uploaded the pics from spring break. You will definitely be getting the update on my community service experience sometime soon.

2 comments: