Sunday, May 25, 2008

If It Fits, Put Ya Name in the Blank

Dear ______,

Washington Irving once said, "Small minds are subdued by misfortune, greater minds overcome them." You are better than this. Don't let it overcome you. I know this is all easier said than done, but you already know that to experience twice the amount of success- you must experience twice the struggle. I don't know if I ever told you about how golf balls were originally smooth, and as people used them-they became dented, and the players realized that dented balls flew further. In saying that, these bumps are just God's way of bringing you to new territory. Stop evaluating the role you played in the situation, and evaluate the situation in its' entirety. Let this be a learning experience: one that contributes to your growth. Don't let this bring you down. The devil doesn't deserve that much of your attention. I'm praying for you, and I'm prematurely proud of the progress you'll make.

I Appreciate You Too,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment