Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Strictly Business

So far, today, is a good day.

As I type this, I am at a job interview wearing slacks and a shirt that keeps letting the back of my purple bra slip out. Convenient much? Anywho, I finished the online test a bit earlier than the others, and we were told to remain quiet. Such an easy thing for a poet :) Really though, I pulled out my-

::TOLD TO GET OFFLINE FOR PERSONAL USE::

Continuing, I pulled out my journal to jot a line or two but nothing was flowing the way I intended it to. Oh, now I can rhyme but when I was trying to write I couldn't even form a proper sentence. Anywho, remember how I finished the online test early? I also failed it ::sheepish smile inserted here:: Disappointed much? I am. I had big plans with that job. From here, I am left to assume that God has something better in store for me, and this wasn't it. I can come back and retake the same test in 30days, but I'm hoping to be employed elsewhere by than- or doing something productive. Getting on my grizzy is a must.

Today is still a good day, and I won't allow myself to stress. I'm heading to the pull to go swimming with two of my favorite ladies that I haven't spent any time since being home. It's one of those days ya know? Drove to the interview with the radio off and the windows down. Now I'm about to take a dip in the pool. It's not like I have to worry about messing up my relaxer-lol. I've said it before, and I'll say it again-worry only occupies where faith should be. Nonetheless, I'll be faxing my resume to a company or two before leaving. God won't help a woman who won't help herself :)

Money on my mind

Where the Cash At?
B

No comments:

Post a Comment