Saturday, May 24, 2008

If You Can Bring on the Heart Ache..

Why can't you hand over the happiness?

happiness

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections. -Anonymous

I just got off the phone with Dom, and I was ranting about how I sat down today and decided that I was unhappy (after saying that my day was a regular one and I could complain, but I'd rather not). For what reasons am I unhappy? Where can I begin...

I miss him. The environment I'm in doesn't stimulate me mentally. I recognized this after talking with Ash Cakes today. It had been a while since we had a good sit down. I needed that. My house, better yet-the parental units, do not and are not attempting to understand me and my current state, and as usual- the growth I feel that I've experienced has essential people feeling worthless or I'm questioning the worth of those who I once viewed as essential. Furthermore, I'm a waste of life just passing out my social security number online in hopes of getting a job through this gruesome Internet application process.

With all that being said, I'm trying to get back to the "content" state I was once in.. as Common said: "Never looking back or too far in front of me, the present is a gift and I just wanna BE...",
B

1 comment:

  1. u are not a waste
    get motivated



    Just a hello, do check me out one day when u can rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, please comment and fell free to
    Blog Roll Me

    ReplyDelete